Courses can be arranged flexibly, on a date to suit you. Contact us to discuss in more detail.
- GP Update Course
- GP Cancer Update Course
- Women’s Health Update Course
- MSK and Chronic Pain Update Course
- Lead. Manage. Thrive!Course
- Working at Scale Course
For General Practice Nurses:
For Primary Care Pharmacists:
Consultation Skills Courses:
- The Telephone Consultation Course
- The Medically Unexplained Symptoms Course
- The Effective Consultation Course
- The GPST Update Course
Additional Consultation Skills Courses:
- The Shared Decision Making Course
- The Effective Consultations for CSA Course
- The Patient Behaviour Change Course.
And don’t forget the usual perks of any Red Whale course:
- A printed copy of the relevant Handbook covering the results of the most important research in primary care over the last 5 years.
- 12 months free subscription to the relevant CPD site, with access to the associated handbook(s) online, plus our CPD tracker system.
- 100% unbiased content and 0% Pharma company sponsorship
A minimum of 50 delegates is required for in-house courses - except for Consultation Skills courses, which can be run with a minimum of just 15 delegates. If you would like to discuss running an in-house session please call us on 03330 093 090 (charged at the national landline rate) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.