The best of 2019: Our top 10 practice-changing points - Live Webinar
1 hour CPD
Register now by clicking 'Add to basket' above and come back to this page on 12th December where you'll see a link to be able to access the webinar. See you then!
We'll be coming to you live on Thursday 12 December 2019 at 8pm, and on-demand the very next day.
You may know that we love a bit of evidence-based medicine here at Red Whale! But how about all the best nuggets from 2019 all together in one place? That's right, our December webinar: 'The best of 2019' will do just that!
What we will cover
- Lots of changes in how we should use antibiotics from sinusitis to bronchiectasis, pneumonia to COPD – we give you a whistle stop tour and offer some simple ideas for prescribing QI.
- HRT has been tough to come by this year, and then there have been yet more studies touching on the harms and benefits – we share our GEMS to make this easier.
- New guidance for monitoring safety in DMARDs and in testosterone therapy.
- How some simple maths could help our patients with prolapse and incontinence.
- Tips to reduce the number of abnormal inflammatory marker blood tests you have to deal with.
- Our ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE intervention to reduce falls.
There will be an opportunity to take part in interactive polls, download some fantastic resources to support your practice, and also ask our team your burning questions.
Duration: 1 Hour
CPD Points: 1
Price: £20 introductory offer (normal price £25)
Live Date: 12 December 2019 - 8pm