The MSK & Chronic Pain Update Online Course with printed handbook
6 hours CPD
Inc. GPCPD.com access
MSK problems are the most common reason for a primary care appointment and represent 30% of repeat appointments. So, our MSK and Chronic Pain Update Online Course is relevant for all primary care clinicians. If you can’t commit to a full day out of practice for a face-to-face course but want to keep up to upskill in this area of general practice and add some new tools to your tool box, this online course if for you. Broken down into course topics, the 6-hour online course is easy to follow, and you can watch, pause, rewind and revisit the course content as often as you like for 12 months.
- The latest evidence and guidelines for the management of osteoarthritis, back pain, inflammatory arthritis, fibromyalgia, hypermobility and much more.
- Why chronic pain can only be ‘in the brain’ and how we can explain this effectively to patients.
- A toolbox of strategies to use to support patients with chronic pain back in the surgery tomorrow.
- Suitable for all clinicians who see patients with MSK problems or persistent pain. For a more detailed course plan, please click here
What else do I get?
Just as you would on a face-to-face course, you’ll get:
- Online access to all the invaluable resources including our new GEMS (Guidance & Evidence Made Simple)
- Quiz questions to test your knowledge
- Focused learning activities
- 12 months access to the MSK and Chronic Pain handbook, plus the GP Update handbook on GPCPD.com
- MSK & Chronic Pain Update printed handbook
- 6 CPD points. Plus you can rack up more as you read online.