Live date: On demand
CPD points: 1Info / BookAdd to basket
We blow apart those myths around ‘wear and tear’ and discuss the holy grail of engaging patients in self-management.
What we cover:
- Diving into the pathophysiology of osteoarthritis.
- Using this to explain the condition to patients and promote self-care.
- What works… and what doesn’t?
- What is the role of drugs in this post-opiate era?
- How can we effectively promote exercise?
- Lots of great resources to signpost our patients to.
Add to basket