Osteoarthritis: primary care matters - FREE live webinar
Register now by clicking 'Add to basket' above and come back to this page on 17th October where you'll see a link to be able to access the webinar. See you then!
1 CPD hour
We'll be coming to you live on Thursday 17 October 2019 at 8pm
Primary care can make a big difference to patients with osteoarthritis, but what we say, and how we say it, really matters. Engaging patients in self management is crucial. We have teamed up with Versus Arthritis to cover this important area of MSK health and dispel myths of ‘wear and tear’.
In this webinar we will cover:
- Current understanding of the pathophysiology of osteoarthritis.
- How we can use this to explain the condition to patients and promote self-care.
- What works…and what doesn’t? What is the role of drugs in this post-opiate era?
- How can we effectively promote exercise?
- Lots of great resources to signpost our patients to.
Join us live on 17th October 2019 at 8pm and then on demand from the next day. We will reveal all.