Osteoarthritis: primary care matters - FREE webinar - Available on demand
1 CPD hour
This webinar is now available to watch on demand at a time that suits you.
Primary care can make a big difference to patients with osteoarthritis, but what we say, and how we say it, really matters. Engaging patients in self management is crucial. We have teamed up with Versus Arthritis to cover this important area of MSK health and dispel myths of ‘wear and tear’.
In this webinar we will cover:
- Current understanding of the pathophysiology of osteoarthritis.
- How we can use this to explain the condition to patients and promote self-care.
- What works…and what doesn’t? What is the role of drugs in this post-opiate era?
- How can we effectively promote exercise?
- Lots of great resources to signpost our patients to.