The GP Update Online Course (spring/summer 2019) with printed handbook
6 hours CPD
Inc. GPCPD.com access
Struggling to keep up with all the guidelines and evidence? Not sure which bits should change our practice? Relevant for all primary care clinicians, our GP Update Online Course is ideal if you’re not able to make one of our face to face courses, or if you simply like to keep updated at a time and place that suits you. Broken down into course topics, the 6-hour online course is easy to follow, and you can watch, pause, rewind and revisit the course content as often as you like for 12 months.
The online course covers all the big chronic diseases including cardiovascular disease and diabetes as well as respiratory medicine and mental health. You’ll also get updated on all the latest developments relevant to primary care in neurology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, dermatology, cancer and sexual health.
Other themes we cover during the course are MSK, women’s health, men’s health, therapeutics, and immunisations. For a more detailed course plan, please click here.
What else do I get?
Just as you would on a face-to-face course, you’ll get:
- Online access to all the invaluable resources including our new GEMS (Guidance & Evidence Made Simple)
- Oodles of great material for appraisal and revalidation and preparation for AKT and CSA
- Quiz questions to test your knowledge
- Focused learning activities
- 12 months access to our online handbook on GPCPD.com covering over 97% of the RCGP determined curriculum for primary care!
- 6 CPD points. Plus you can rack up more as you read online
- The GP Update printed handbook (autumn 2019/winter 2020).*
*At Red Whale we’re all about making sure that we provide the most up to date evidence and guidance relevant to primary care. This is why we’ll be sending you the autumn 2019/winter 2020 version of the GP Update Handbook rather than the spring/summer 2019 one. This does mean that the page numbers will NOT match the slides in the online course, and as a bonus some of the material in the handbook will be even more up to date.