We are delighted to announce that Versus Arthritis and Red Whale are working together to bring you a fantastic new range of free MSK education, specifically designed to help improve your confidence and skills in supporting people with musculoskeletal conditions and to gain valuable CPD points.
These will be available online for you to enjoy and digest at a time and place that suits you.
Webinar one - Osteoarthritis: primary care matters - Thursday 17th October 2019 at 8pm
Primary care can make a big difference to patients with osteoarthritis, but what we say, and how we say it, really matters. Engaging patients in self management is crucial. We have teamed up with Versus Arthritis to cover this important area of MSK health and dispel myths of ‘wear and tear’.
In this webinar we will cover:
- Current understanding of the pathophysiology of osteoarthritis.
- How we can use this to explain the condition to patients and promote self-care.
- What works…and what doesn’t?
- What is the role of drugs in this post-opiate era?
- How can we effectively promote exercise?
- Lots of great resources to signpost our patients to.
Join us live on 17th October 2019 at 8pm and then on demand from the next day. We will reveal all.