You're keen to attend the course and want to convince your manager?
We've drafted some text you might like to email your manager to support your case:
Dear [manager's name],
I'm keen to attend the new Pharmacist Update Course from GP Update | Red Whale.
Red Whale is one of the leading providers of primary care medical education in the UK with over 13,000 GPs attending courses each year. All their courses are evidence based, very relevant to everyday practice and full of actions that delegates can take away and implement immediately.
In response to feedback from pharmacists that they'd like something tailored to them and their CPD needs, Red Whale has designed The Pharmacist Update Course which focusses on the priorities for pharmacy in community and primary care.
Attending The Pharmacist Update Course will give me the opportunity to:
- Get up to date with all the latest evidence and guidance relevant to pharmacy
- Feel confident providing high quality essential services and lifestyle advice, and delivering effective Medicines Use Reviews (MURs) and the New Medicines Service (NMS)
- Strengthen my role as a pharmacist, confidently assessing whether patients need to see their GP
- Support patients with minor ailment management and public health advice to change patient behaviour
- Bring back useful actions and ideas that we can easily put into practice here
- Give me a very time efficient method to keep up to date with my CPD (Etc...!)