Following the success of our first 5-Day course in January 2017, we are delighted to announce a further course will run on 16-20 April 2018.
The course is open to GPs / family doctors practising outside of the UK.
It will bring delegates up to speed on all the latest evidence-based updates in primary care and offers 30 hours of consecutive learning (equates to 30 CPD credits in the UK system).
The course will run in a central London location (TBC) with further details to follow soon.
Feedback from the last course was incredibly positive: 100% of delegates said that they would come again and would recommend it to colleagues.
To register your interest or reserve a place, please click here.
Bookings will be opening shortly, and will be managed by Primary Care International, a social enterprise launched by Red Whale | GP Update in 2014 to support the strengthening of primary care internationally.
We look forward to welcoming you to London next year!
- General Update (covers broad range of updates across a number of varying topics including cardiovascular disease, respiratory medicine, renal disease, musculoskeletal medicine, dermatology, child health, osteoporosis and mental health)
- Women's Health
- Promoting Effective Behaviour Change
- Responding Effectively to Patients with Medically Unexplained Symptoms
And as well as being very relevant to clinical practice, we make it entertaining too - without compromising the content!
Everything we present is fully referenced - so if you want to do some more research or read the original article you can, but you don't have to.
If you book on a course you will also get:
- The GP Update Handbook - comprehensive and fully referenced covering all the most recent research and guidelines pertinent to primary care but interpreted for real life general practice.
- The Online Handbook - 12 months FREE access to our revitalised, fully searchable and most comprehensive online reference source ever, with more than twice the contents of the hard copy version. (Online access runs from the course date, or the expiry date for existing users).
- www.gpcpd.com our NEW online learning environment - 12 months FREE access so that you can continue your learning when it suits you - on a PC, tablet or smartphone.
- Focused Learning Activities - ideas that amount to much more than 50 hours of CPD credits and more importantly that will really impact on patient care - not just a series of tick box exercises.